Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PLN 17

In What If? by Karl Fisch shows how advanced devices such as iPods and cell phones can be used in a positive way for education but not always favored by some teachers. I believe that electronics can be very helpful to many student on there homework and so on. For example I can email my parents my homework for the night or look up a word instantly. Also, I believe the signs against devises don't work because some students will be rebels and bring it to school anyways. This matters to me because electronics are a must have and are very useful in school. This matters to the world because it can save money for schools so they don't need to buy a computer because most students have a phone or iPod. Overall I agree with Karl that iPods and cell phones can be used in many positive ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment