Sunday, October 3, 2010

PLN 9 New

         What would society be today if there was no leadership? I read “Rigor Redefined” by Tony Wagner. This page means a lot to me because I agree with Tony and I am a student. I need these traits to be the best student and the best person. Using these traits will get me far into the world and become a great success. For me this article pushes me to the next level and to do my best but I still slack in many things. This also matters to the world, if no one had leadership, imagination, critical thinking,  problem solving and thinking outside the box. I guess there wouldn’t be such thing as an  iPod. My question is would we be living like cavemen?  

1 comment:

  1. Lucas- don't start your entry with a question, but rather with a topic sentence. Make sure to explain your points with specific examples.

    ReplyDelete